Mom Happy Birthday and also Colin Happy Birthday, I'm sure you both had great days!
I think this was just one of those weeks that seem to drag on forever, Showing a new companion around the area makes for a one man show. Especially when you have confirmations the first Sunday of a transfer things just get complicated and it seems like a million people are asking you Questions either about the area or a Baptismal record. Whew but as always hard work pays off, the records are done and my companion is starting to learn the area.
To answer you Ariel, no I don't eat many things with ketchup but I have had a companion who liked to eat rice with ketchup, actually the companion I have now does the same. Needless to say we cook separately, Saturday I had some Mashed Taters with some curried vegetables underneath and some shredded chicken. I eat pretty well most of the time.
The Fish Hoek chapel yesterday had 103 people crammed into it, 10 of which were investigators. It's always nice to see people you teach come to church, it shows us that they are actually serious and throughout the coming week we enjoy following up on them. Apparently the Fish Hoek branch a couple of months ago would average about 60-70 people each Sunday. There have been a number of families that have moved in and increased the number drastically, it's really exciting to see such great attendance and to see a branch almost look like a ward, at least in the small chapel we have here.
For my B-day on Thursday our district is planning on going to a pizza joint called Panorotti's and on Thursdays they do all you can eat pizza, so I am pretty pumped for that. My last birthday doesn't really seem like a year ago, but as I think of all the things that have came to pass since that time it makes sense.
For Colin I really don't have anything specific, maybe some socks I think my socks have a per-ma-stench going on. Ha no matter what I do with em. thanks man, continue to work hard and make the big bucks. That's smart of you to get ahead of the game for your aviation course.
Thank you all so much for writing me an e-mail, it means so much to have some things to read! Have a super-fabulous week!
Love,
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment