Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Arriving at MTC

We got an email from Chase around 2:30 pm today letting us know that he made it to the Johannesburg MTC safely. He seems to be adjusting well and is already getting spoiled by his momma.

Here is his short email:

Hey mom, myself and 17 other Elders made it to the MTC here in Joberg and we are just getting settled into the dorms. Hey I wanted to ask you where you put my other name tag or if it is still at home. I'm pretty sure it is probably still at home and I just forgot it, but its no big deal I'll just have to wear the name tag I have. I will be allowed to e-mail you on saturday I guess that is pday but I love you and thanks so much for all those gifts you hid in my luggage.

Love Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment