Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 2: September 17, 2010

Hey so it looks like every thing is going well as far as future employment, that's good although I must say I haven't really been worrying too much about that. I know you guys will be fine. My daily life here in the MTC consists of breakfast at 7 personal study 7:30 to 8:30 and companion study until 9. At 9 we usually go into a LGM (large group meeting) until 11 then we will go to our district classrooms. My district has about 12 elders in it 6 from Africa and the others from the states. 12:30 lunch at 1:30 missionary directed time. 3:30 physical activity. 5 dinner. 6 back to district classes and at 9 we have daily planning with our companions. My companions name is Elder Barlow and he is from the motor city. He and I get along great we have done pretty well as far as teaching lessons and socializing with people. The thing I like about this MTC is that we can talk to real people here in SA, like today we got back from the mall and we were talking to a whole bunch of people it was pretty cool. I like it here and I look forward to acutally getting out into the field where hopefully I can be able to spend more time on emails but there is only a certain amount of time we have to do so and a lot of elders that need to write home. I have heard that packages take forever to get here so who knows when I will get it. Love you all so much.

Love,
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment