Sweet good to hear the good news about Ava that's really cool! Also Phillip and Jordan both going to Brazil great news this week!
Yes so I guess I should tell you a little bit more about Elder Naylor, he is from Centerville Utah and is one transfer older than me and it is his first time being senior companion with me. We are both working really hard, and he is learning the area pretty quickly, they say that Bellville is the hardest area to learn because it is very complex and big.
Dad it is good to hear about Reliantz, also that the packers won the super bowl Nice. Last week I don't recall an email from you but this weeks showed up just fine. Man WAG is looking like a beast stock that's awesome! Have the Q4 reports came out yet from last year? Anyways I always keep you and mom in my prayers and hope everything goes well for you each week. What is happening with the Western Athletic Conference, more importantly where does Idaho Stand? And if for some odd reason the WAC does stay remotely intact which teams will be the powerhouses and who would you expect to win Conference championships?
Mom I received that package with all the chili and sweets in it, thank you so much that was LEGIT, you know it's weird I can finally see leaves falling! I know realize that I had a super LONG summer. Temperatures have cooled down a little bit and some nights we get those sweet Georgia like thunderstorms you know the ones where its really humid and warm rain falls with loud rolling thunder. Awesome I have missed those! But yeah my sizes are both mediums top and bottom. Also once you send that April package with those pants in them just know that to save some money you dont need to send me packages, I would just prefer receiving one at my year mark, Christmas and my 21st birthday. I love packages and all but sometimes I feel like my companions are jealous and that I am a weird homesick missionary haha that sounds bad but I hope you know what I mean.
The missionary work was great this week we got 3 new investigators and extended them all to a baptismal committment, it was a cool experience. We also ran into this one interesting guy tracting, he was telling us he doesn't want to go to a church building. He later said that it would be better if there was a guy who would just start preaching under an African tree somewhere and people flocked to him like the disciples of Christ. Also he said yeah and then the guy could say "next week we will meet at the other tree in that park over yonder' that way we don't have to have a building or an organized church. Then we responded "sir what you just described was an organized church whether you know it or not, the only difference is that the ones most people go to have roofs. It was a fun week and we have many stories to tell from it, but I think I will just leave them for my journal for now.
Colin that must have been pretty fun searching for some lost dude up in the hills, hope everything is going well with school. Whitney it sounds like you are enjoying teaching that is really cool. I could never see myself teaching school kids, props to you.
Ariel and Brian I mentioned this above but congrats thats awesome you are going to be parents to a little girl, how exciting.
until next week,
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment