Yes so transfers were this last week and again I have another new companion, while dropping off Elder Ochanda at the mission home President kind of joked around with me saying "well lets see if Elder Nielsen can keep a companion for more than a week this time" we both had a chuckle and then he said the lord must trust me with all of these sudden changes. I can really notice a difference in getting a new companion in the area just because the days go by much slower when you are showing someone around an unfamiliar place. Recently in Bellville there have been a lot of changes happening as far as missionaries go so a lot of member missionary relationships have been lost. So with this new transfer Elder Naylor and I will try to build up the ward relationship.
The teaching pool here in Bellville is quite small we are actually only teaching one family and the rest of the time we are out finding new people looking up old names in the area book and just trying to keep ourselves busy. Its always hard when you get a new companion just because you again have to adjust to him and adjust to a new schedule or routine I guess. Oh well I guess I am just going to have to get used to all of these sudden adjustments for the next nineteen months.
So last week when I did the birthday shoutouts I had not yet turned to Feb on my calendar so sorry for a week late. Happy birthday to Adam last week and Grandma this wish you well this next year!
Sorry to hear the news about the TW job mom but what a good experience with the ward you had this week. Sometimes the lord will test us just like Abraham, He is just watching you and seeing exactly how much you are willing to sacrifice, and then at the point of no return will make it lighter for us thats a great experience you had and thank you for sharing it with me.
I sure hope everybody has a fantastic week and has much success.
Love, Chase
No comments:
Post a Comment