Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 21: January 31, 2011

Well it seems I have been neglecting some birthdays, so to Cooper and Brian Happy Birthday!

Yes so this long seven week transfer is nearly over just one more day and maybe we will have some changes in Belleville, I don't think I am going anywhere but everyone has a hunch that my companion is moving. Also this transfer Elder Carver goes home which is exciting but at the same time sad because we have become pretty good friends the past transfer. Mom I don't know why you are sending me those rainbow point emails sometimes I wonder if you are trying to make me homesick, but to tell you the truth I do enjoy reading those correspondences and it gets me excited about the fun that you guys would have there without me ha weird uh?

Wow gospel doctrine teacher mom that's awesome I bet they give you a sweet teachers manual for that class, and remember that we will never be tried or challenged any more than we can endure. Im not saying you will have to endure this calling of yours because there are some awesome times ahead of you. I have really enjoyed teaching the gospel principles class to recent converts and investigators every other sunday it's a whole lot of fun! You get a lot of joy out of teaching people and having good classroom discussions especially when someone learns something new, and that's what's great about the gospel there is always something new to learn always. I hope you get that job!

As far as missionary work it has been pretty slow and the baptism has been moved back a week and possibly will be moved to the end of the month. Other than transfers this week and the baptism moving back there really is no special news to report, we just continue to see less actives recent converts and the few investigators that we have.

And wow Ariel you are getting a little belly there, when's the baby due?

Colin that is some awesome news about school and Ohio that will be an incredible experience I would bet, hope everything continues to go well for you and whitney.

I pray that everyone has a spectacular week!

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment