Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 19: January 17, 2010

Hello!

Wow it seems that everybody had a wonderful week, that's always good news to hear. Mom I sure hope you are able to get that career back with Time Warner last time you worked there you had short hair if I remember correctly.You wouldreally enjoy it would keep you busy throughout the days, I dont thk you like being a stay at home mom with no children to care for. Oh and last Monday after e-mails we met with the Zl's and they gave me the package!Yes it was probably the best package I think I will ever receive, there were so many good things in there to mention like all the sweets, the photo album (I have already added some photos of Paarl and Cape town to it) and also the memory stick! thank you so much for the package it was awesome. Ariel I really like your weekly update thing that you are doing and I would love to read them each week please, when did you get so tech savvy? And for Colin it sounds like you are really enjoying marketing that is pretty cool and as long as you enjoy it that's really all that matters.

So for me this past week was pretty frustrating, I was able to get to most of our investigators and recent converts without any trouble but there were a couple people that I had to look on the map to find. My new companion Elder Ochanda is pretty cool, but at times it is frustrating because his map skills are quite minimal so going to a new place can be quite stressful for me but its just good patience practise. Other than that everything is going very well and we are having fun doing missionary work. I hope everything goes well for everyone this week and that you will find great success in all that you do.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment