Monday, January 3, 2011

Week 17: January 3, 2011

Hello again family,

This week was very interesting with all the holidays going on and new years. New years is the only day in the year that we are told not to go out into our areaso it was a little different. Elder Kogo and I wore our P days around the flat for a little bit then got bored so we went and hung out with the Milnerton Elders. It was fun Cape Town every year has a fireworks show but to be honest it was nothing compared to little Peachtree City.

Nonetheless it was fun to see people celebrate for a new year. Since all of the holidays were happening and kids here are basically on their summer break nobody was home investigators, members, fellowshippers so work wise this week was very slow but thats alright we just pushed through it and were able to get through it just fine. Seems like everyone back home had a wonderful holiday season thats good to hear and now I guess its back to school this week. Man am I glad I don't have to go to school right now I'll take mission life any day.

Hopefully this next week will be a good one as far as missionary work goes, and of course I hope all of you will find success as well.

Love,
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment