Monday, July 4, 2011

Week 43: July 4, 2011

It would be cool to light off some fireworks for P-day but instead we are going to Cape Point, supposedly where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet. I am not thoroughly convinced of that but maybe by the end of the day I will be.

Sister Smartt's Email was incredible thanks for allowing me to read it, what great experiences those are. And using 2 Nephi 29 on a stiff investigator that Awesome!

I have attached two pictures to this e-mail, the first is a road that runs along the Atlantic ocean in our area its called misty cliffs. The second picture is what I call 'camel', I thought I would have to at least send you guys a picture of some animals unique to Africa. Can you believe that I am in Africa?



It is really great to be out here serving the Lord, it truly is. There is probably no greater feeling a person can have when they know they are doing what they are supposed to, missionary work is satisfying in and indescribable way.

Sounds like everyone is going to have a hectic week, I wish you all good luck in all that you do and I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Love,
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment