The picture attached is titled 'Marbles In The Street'. The rules to the game are pretty interesting, the picture was taken in the local township Masiphumelele.
Yes I received the birthday package you sent me, thank you so much. I really like the pillow case and I finally have some music, I am really happy about that! Also It's really great to have all of those encouraging messages on the pillow case from the Family.
This week was pretty good, yesterday we had a total of 10 investigators at sacrament meeting. The best part about it is that there are 2 father led families and 1 Part member family in the hopper for baptism. It will really be superb if there could be more families from the location in the branch, I have really been able to realize how important family's are. Without them there really is no personal progression for the eternities. Next Sunday we have a baptism set, I am just waiting for the phone call to see If I will still be here for it or not. This area has really been fruitful, so far it has been my most successful area that I have served in. I really love it here, most Elders actually say that Fish Hoek is and always will be their favorite area, if they had the pleasure to serve here.
I have a new favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon, Alma 26 love it, it directly applies to missionary work. I really love the two hours we have as missionaries to study each day.
Mom and Dad sounds like you are having to put your faith to the test, when do you have to be out of the rental? I am already confused enough when people ask me where I am from, I either say Idaho or Washington. You might as well move back to Peachtree city so I can have three options ha. That would be pretty interesting, I know you will make the best decision, just petition to the Lord and he will show you the way you must go. Golf carts anyone?
I love you all and enjoy getting updates of your lives, thank you so much.
Elder Nielsen

No comments:
Post a Comment