Another Baptism
Hello family, all is well here in South Africa. As it is starting to cool down there, it's warming up a bit here. Actually the weather this past week was quite mild, but we are expecting a great surge of heat sometime soon.
Yes we had another baptism just this weekend, it was a great service and the Spirit was definitely felt. It really has been an amazing experience teaching sister Anathi, she was so prepared to receive the gospel and it was just in our Heavenly Fathers plan that we were to meet, teach, and baptize her.
The last picture is a bit of a sad story, that is evidence that our car was broken into this last week, and some of our belongings were stolen. We have reported it to the police, and done all we possibly can. It is too bad that there has to be opposition in all things, but that is just the way it is. Also last night someone tried to break into our house, but once they tripped the alarm they were booking it. Sounds like we have a lot of work to do as missionaries huh? We certainly are the warriors against wickedness, that's a cool way to look at it I've found. In 2 Timothy 3:7 I believe it says that those who are righteous are bound to be persecuted. We cannot let some thieves ruin our experience on mission, rather we will just press along.
That house you are describing mom sounds quite nice, again whatever you two decide I am completely happy with. Yes I did receive the Halloween package, thank you So Much. I loved the items you packed in there, and so did the members in the district. I bet that task you are undergoing right now is a bit tedious, good luck with it and all will be well. This week I have received news that in order to make it a possibility to serve in Namibia I will also need to complete new medical forms, they have sent me them and I will get them completed this week. Thank you for working so quickly in getting the police clearance to the office. Hopefully this will be the last of many steps that the Government of Namibia has made in order for missionaries to go there. I initially will have to pay for it, but however the mission will refund.
Dad, the service you went to is that the guy who sounds like coach Jackson? just curious. Sounds like this week might be a little tough for you, that can't be an easy task. I pray for you continually. Thanks for giving me the update on the Football scores, I can't believe it is already November, it goes by fast that's a fact.
Ariel, thank you Soo Much for doing all of those applications for me. You are the bestest sister Ever. Hope you, Brian, and Ava are doing well and enjoying life. I am glad you are enjoying the weather in Texas.
Hope you all have a great week! Love you
Elder Nielsen



No comments:
Post a Comment