Colin and Mom Happy Birthday, AVA Happy Birthday. Isn't june an awesome month? Oh yeah Happy Birthday to me too. Thank you all for your wishes. And momma thank you for the package it was sweet. Some members are going to have us over for dinner Saturday night so that will be a little birthday treat for me, and that will be the first night in the new house, awesome. Ariel you did an awesome job with that birthday party! You know what those pictures remind me of? a home video. and to answer your question, yes. and for the diamonds maybe, I still haven't looked into it that much.
Well I had an outstanding week, a lot of work was done and we were able to teach a bunch of new people and get many new investigators. We also saw many other investigators who have been taking little baby steps toward baptism, sometimes it's back ward though. In most cases, it's two steps forward and one step back. Progress is progress and No effort is wasted!
This could be my last full week here in Cleary Estate if so that would mean I was here for six months, if I stay another I could be here for 7 & 1/2 months. This is the longest area I have ever served in, and I have loved it! The next one I go to will be my last, probably.
for p-day we are going to have a braii and play some sport. Yeah! we will probably play american football and touch rugby.
Enjoy the week, next time I will send some pictures!
Love you all!
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment