Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 94: June 25, 2012

Hello Family

Ahoy!

I have been transferred to a place called Queenstown, and it is awesome! It is very cold here in the winter, last year July they had a bunch of snow. I am not sure what the elevation is here but it must be pretty high for how cold it is. In this area I will be working with the Xhosa people. I am really excited to be here! Also my companion is awesome, He is in his last transfer and after that he will go back home to The DRC. It is going to be an awesome six weeks.

I have just been trying to figure out this area the last couple of days, I have been lost and it's a good thing E. Musangu served here last transfer so he knows the area fairly well. We work in a place called Ezibelene which is a little township located right in between large hill-like landscapes that people here call mountains hah. That is where we work all day and we actually stay in the actual town of Queenstown.

Some of the investigators that we have are doing very well and it appears as if they are progressing very well, so there could be some baptism's coming up very soon. There are many recent converts in this area so we are kept pretty busy with them. I am glad that this area is well set up and is doing very well, I know it will keep me busy and focused.

Mom I like the look of those new leather couches! very nice. Sounds like you two have been keeping yourselves very busy with this move! good luck with the rest of it! I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment