Shoot I can't believe another transfer has come and gone, time happens that's for sure. There is a little saying that missionaries here In SACTM have around transfers "either I will stay or I will go" which is all that can happen around these times, but right now I would really like to stay in Bellville for another transfer we are having a lot of success and a whole lot of fun.
I think this week I really had a breakthrough with using scriptures in teaching lessons, it was almost like every single topic we were talking about I could find a scripture in the Bible and Book of Mormon that talked about it. In having this skill I feel really comfortable in teaching lessons, I have always been good at just talking to people but now I think I can teach for understanding and really get people interested in the gospel, it's a lot of fun. We are going to have two baptisms on March 27th and then three probably on April 24th, that is really exciting !
Last week's Pday was awesome on top of table mountain you can see all of Cape Town and even see a tiny bit of Paarl, it was really cool to go up there and see things from an overhead perspective. This week we are going to Green market square, I am not sure exactly what it is like but its basically just a huge open market that has a bunch of African trinkets and things so that will be fun.
So Dad was Idaho's basketball team any good this year or was it just an average season again for them? I think you mentioned that they had beat Utah State which is no small task. Sounds like you have a lot of great things in the hopper as far as jobs go or clients for Reliantz.
Mom I received the package that you sent, thank you soo much it was great! currently I have two charcoal pants (suit) one green, and one brown pair.
Becky thank you for sending the pictures of Lydia she is very cute congratulations!
Love you all,
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment