Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 28: March 21, 2011

I am staying in Bellville for another transfer with Elder Naylor, I guess the work we have been doing here is supposed to continue on for another six weeks. I am very excited about it and hope that the work can continue to bring success here and I will even have the opportunity to see some baptisms.

This week I gave Elder Naylor a nice haircut with the clippers I bought here, His hair was a bit long so he asked if I could cut it for him. Well I did and I gave him a good cut, but what I didn't realize was when I was trimming his neck I gave him a real nice rat tail. I think it looks really nice on him so I didn't tell him about it until a few days after the haircut, haha I had a pretty good laugh at that. I took some pictures of it but I forgot to bring the camera into the E-mail shop so ill send them another time.

This last week was pretty productive and we were able to fill up most of our days with appointments, so the success continues, we even need to make contact with investigators we have less contact with. It's awesome to have plenty of people to teach, all because we were diligent in finding people for the first couple of weeks. Hard work pays off that's for sure.
Hey that's a pretty good bracket you have there dad, that would be a lot of fun to track and see who wins. Looks like Brian is on top of it this year, wow I kind of miss March madness now. Keep up the good work and have an extra special week in all that you do this week.

Mom, it is alright for us to have devices that play gospel related music, just make sure it has a bunch of it so that it doesn't get old after a while. Time flies when you are busy huh? the same is true here! I hope you are enjoying primary, Im sure you do.

thank you all for your letters and for telling me what you are up to.

Love you all,
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment