Congratulations to Colin and Whitney for graduating this year! very exciting Oh and I also need to remember all the birthdays in April hopefully I can remembeu (haha) all of them Clayton, Aunt Sondra, Melissa, and I think Adam. I Know I am forgetting somebody and possibly added somebody who doesn't have a birthday in April, I need to remember to write them in my planner because I don't have my calendar with me right now.
Last week was pretty good, Elder Naylor and I have been doing great together and we know how each other work so we are pretty used to each other. It will probably be hard to seperate from him and get used to another companion and that sort of thing.
I am really glad that you guys all had a good time this weekend with the graduation and baby blessing, looked like a whole lot of fun. Well I haven't written any hand written letters in a while but I am going to try and get some out there to some folks, that way I can actually share some more personal thoughts. Sorry this letter is a short one but be looking forward to getting some letters soon.
Love
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment