Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 34: May 2, 2011

Yes my time in Bellville has come to a close and I am now serving in the Fish Hoek branch, It is really beautiful down here. It is the closest area to Cape Point, and with the move I am now in the Cape South Zone rather than Cape North. Many missionaries want to serve around Cape Town really bad so I am really lucky to have all this time down here.

This area is absolutely stunning, it makes me want to live next to the sea not Seattle close but actually right next to it. Not only is the physical area beautiful but the missionary work here is already booming, and my companion is Elder Senyange who is from Uganda and we are in the same transfer. He is awesome, just a hard worker and loves missionary work so we are going to have a lot of success and some fun as well. If you want to get an idea of what views I get to enjoy for the next 6 weeks at least just Google image "Chapmans peak".

I can't believe it is already May, look forward to the phone call on Sunday that will be nice. I plan on calling around 8 o'clock my time so you guys can do the math and hopefully you will be home from church by then. sorry I don't know what time it is for you guys because we don't use daylight savings and it is confusing my human mind.

Sounds like mom and dad might have to move? wow i just don't know what to tell people when they ask where I am from, for right now I will stick to Washington state, people here have a real complex and always think I am from DC. Oh well just pray for guidance and everything will work itself out just follow the spirit and the answer will be clear no matter how tough a decision it might be to decide to move again.

yes mom I did receive the package you sent, thank you so much for that it was awesome!

Sounds as though everybody else is doing well, continue to do so

Love you all, Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment