I cannot wait to talk to you guys on either Christmas Eve or Christmas day, if I am correct it will be Dad, Mom, and Uncle Kirt. On Christmas Eve I will call from here maybe around 4 o'clock, which means it will be about 9 Ante-Meridian your time in Destin, Florida. I will call your cell phone Dad 425 358 1184, if you would like me to call your other phone we will sort that out then. Mother's day does seem a bit far away come to think of it, but at the same time Christmas has really come fast, faster than any other year.
Sounds like you are experiencing some warm weather there in Georgia, well it sure has been heating up here a bit as well, wow and we have some Gnarly thunderstorms our here, it's pretty cool. The humidity in the eastern cape is much much more than in Cape Town, which has it's up's and down's.
This week Elder Simpson and I were able to make some good progress in the area, we finally got a solid baptismal date with an investigator and have been working hard on finding good people to teach, each day it gets more enjoyable knocking on doors and proselyting in general. At times though it is hard because right now people are going to different places for the holiday's, only to come back sometime in January, some streets of our area is like a ghost town. The holiday season is a season of it's own for missionary work though, it's probably one of my favorite times of the year to do the work.
Ariel thank you for the information, I bet it is a wonder for you two to look at Ava and just imagine where her spirit was residing not too long ago. Knowing the doctrine behind the plan of salvation creates a lot of time to ponder and think about His plan for us. I too cannot wait to meet her. Continue to do well in all your efforts there, and Brian keep working hard, it really sounds like you are doing well.
I think I will leave you with that for now, until we get to talk on Saturday :)
Merry Christmas, Love you all
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment