Transferred
Hey Family!
Sorry this letter will have to be a short one..
I am no longer in Mthatha, I have been transferred to serve in a branch called Cleary Estate, which is in Port Elizabeth. It is a sweet area, and Port Elizabeth really reminds me of Seattle, just warmer weather constantly. My new companion is Elder Vernon from Utah, he is a really sweet guy and so far we have been getting along fantastically, so it will be a really great transfer and I am looking forward to it.
Mom and Dad I wish you luck with everything that has to do with getting into a house, I will keep you in my prayers. I am sure everything will work out just fine, some things just take time is all.
Colin and Whitney I look forward to the big news next week, thats exciting! and Colin good luck with your trip to ATL!
To everyone else thank you so much for your letters,
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment