Hey Everybody!
Well this week was incredible, we are just booming with success. My companion and I are over what's called the honeymoon stage with each other, which is basically the time when you figure each other out. Elder Vernon is a really sweet guy, a wee bit new on mission but really wants to get out there and work hard and wont complain about it which I love about him. This week we just started working each other really hard and we are thrilled with the success that we had, together we are really going to do some miraculous things. We would get along really well with each other back home and be pretty good buds, so not only are we going to work super hard but we are going to have a sweet time doing it. We are really really gonna get serious about working out in the mornings, like running, push-ups, sit-ups, everything. I have noticed that if you do some physical exercise in the morning you are more awake and focused throughout the day.
There are a couple families that we are teaching that have been taught for a while now and have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and want to be baptized, but with each of them we have some challenges with some of the commandments, hopefully with time we will be able to see them get Baptized. We also have some other new investigators that we have found that really want to change their lives for the better, and they recognized after our first lesson with them that the lord could help them through our message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is really cool when you have an investigator who really wants you to be there because they know it will help them become a better person. There are also a couple other families that we have contacted and even taught, but we will see if we can make any progress with them throughout this next week. I have really been enjoying myself in this new area, it is awesome! I am going to make this area one of the most memorable areas ever for me. The last 16 months of my mission have really built me up to being the missionary I am today, the best that I have ever been, and the last third of my mission will be that much more incredible! I look forward to it all.
Addison, your mom has been telling me so much about your talent in music, that is awesome! Thank you for your letter, it really sounds like you have grown up to be an incredible young lady : ) keep it up!
Mom and Dad, I like how you decided not to go with a rental house, that could have made things a bit more complicated. You chose the right path by finding a month to month apartment to temporarily reside in as you look for a home. I will continue to pray for you that you will be able to find the right home at the right price, in the right place. Dad I can tell through your letter that this new job really makes you happy, and that makes me happy. You two keep busy now ya hear ha!
My whole universe is just shattered! I can't believe it is playoffs, playoffs? you are talking about playoffs. Wow time has really flown by, I must still think we are in October still. Seriously this is unreal
Next week I will be able to attach some photos, so sorry to not be able to do it this week.
Have a good one love you all,
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment