Awesome weekend!
Hello family! wow it's awesome to hear the great news about the house and the acceptance letter from BYU-I. Things are really starting to click back home and even out here!
We had four baptism's as a branch yesterday, three of them were investigators that Elder Vernon and I have been teaching and the other baptism is an investigator that Elders Bangerter and Martin have been teaching. It was probably one of the most spiritual Baptismal ceremonies I have had on mission so far, it really was a great
experience.
Things are looking up with possible baptism's in the near future. We are super excited about a couple of our investigators who are now starting to show some real promise, they have been keeping their
commitments and been doing really well with coming to church. Our next baptism's are scheduled to be on April the 21st or the 22nd we will see though. Can't wait to see what will be the outcome of that. All we do is continue to work work work.
To build on top of that Elder Vernon and I have started running each morning, usually we run about 2.4k's which is a really nice brisk jog. It really helps us get our blood flowing and helps us focus throughout the day; I think that since we have been doing it we have been able to perform better as missionaries, and it helps us lose some fat. I have been trying to eat healthier and smarter recently but I can't run away from the dinner appointments haha.
I can't wait to see what you will be doing to the new house once you move into it at the end of may, I don't think the pictures on the listing show much of the property or the other bedrooms besides the master, it would be cool to see those as well. It does sound more like an estate than a house ha.
Well I have got to go now, but I hope all of you have a wonderful week and continue to have success.
Dad, good luck with your travels this week!
Love you all,
Elder Nielsen



No comments:
Post a Comment