Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 78: March 5, 2012

Hello's. Sorry last week's letter did not send properly :( but here it is

Also a common greeting to many people, don't question South African English

Looks by the photos that everybody is having a pretty good weekend! looks like a whole lot of fun.

Colin and Whitney that is so cool you are having a little girl soon! Oh and also congratulations on the job! that's lekker. That will be awesome to have you right there when I get home, and no talking about home doesn't really trunk me out at all. I think I am keeping pretty good focus, I still have a good amount of work left to do. You two have a wonderful week in the South.

Ariel, is Ava still really shy? She looks like she is growing pretty fast, and she is still looking super cute. Hopefully you got to reconnect with a bunch of people and friends there in Georgia.

Mom and Dad, Love you lots.

So this week was pretty good, we had Zone Conference and then stake conference so for a lot of the week we were in meetings. When we were in the area we were teaching our investigators and trying to find new ones, but the latter was a bit difficult, we got rejected a lot this week. Nothing that will humble you and strengthen your testimony more than that. However, the lessons we did have with our current investigators were awesome, like the bodybuilder, he is golden but he works 3 days 3 nights and 3 off so it will be hard for him to come to church with that schedule. We are really excited about some other progressing investigators as well.

I hope the house hunting is still going well for you guys, is Ariel sitting at the staircase of one of the houses because that one does look pretty sweet.

The picture I have attached is Elder Vernon and I in our boarding.

Enjoy the week! Love you

Elder Nielsen




No comments:

Post a Comment