Ahoy
A common greeting in South Africa, at least in areas that are near to the sea.
Well I am super excited to hear about the family gathering that is going to happen this week, I am sure there will be loads of food and fun activities.
Last week our district went to a nearby driving range and had a good time, it was a pretty nice deal as well because they allow you to borrow clubs and the only thing you pay for are the balls. Elder Vernon and I were hitting the balls pretty well, but the other guys were a bit awkward haha, so we did some coaching and by the end of the day they were doink O.K.
For P-day today we will most likely go to the Walmer chapel and play some Volleyball, and then practise a hymn that we will be singing at Zone Conference this week. After Shopping for food of Course.
The past week was a bit interesting if I can say so, just because some of our investigators dumped us, but we took it well and have spent more time finding or fishing and hunting as Jer 16:16 says. It is pretty rewarding when you get a couple of people to teach, and that's what we are after. On the 18th of March we will have two or three baptisms, so we are excited about that and continue to make sure that it happens. For the most part though we will be trying to find our next batch of baptisms.
That golf cart looks like a whole lot of fun, so dad are you still planning on trading in the truck for one of those car-like golf carts? that would be a good idea.
Sorry for the short letter, but I hope it is sweet no sugar needed hah.
Love you all,
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment