Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 101: August 13, 2012

Hello!

Sorry for not sending you an email last Monday, we were just a bit busy with traveling to and from our training in Cape Town, it was a lot of fun and very spiritual as well. It was really good to see all of my mission buddies that I haven't seen in a long time. After some leadership exercises, two nights, and one long day of training we came back home to Queenstown. We flew back to East London where Elder Romney and I drove another two hours to Queenstown. We didn't arrive home until Wednesday evening.

Although our week was basically cut in half we made some good progress in the area with the time that we had. On Saturday morning we found a lot of success in finding people to teach, and we even found a former investigator who seemed really promising. The first thing he said was "Elder Nielsen? You're back?" my reply was "I am a different Elder Nielsen with the same message as the last one" hah. He is a really nice man who has a pretty solid job and quite a large family. We also met some others who we will begin teaching this week as well. I am just trying to keep busy and get some things done while my time quickly expires out here.

Congratulations on walking Ava! That is awesome. And Good luck with another Grueling year of Med School Brian!

Mom, good luck with Seminary starting this week, wow I forgot how early Georgia Schools start, Probably at the same time you start your class on Wednesday I will be conducting a Baptism Interview here in Queenstown. I am sure you will do an awesome job in helping those students gain their testimonies of our Lord and Savior. It will be an awesome experience to daily prepare for each lesson which will help you always stay grounded in the scriptures.

Colin and Whitney I wish you luck with the job opening up and you three moving east soon. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Good luck with it all.

Thank you all for your letters of support and encouragement. Love You,

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment