Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 56: October 5, 2011

Sorry for the lack of letter this week

We have been having some internet difficulties this week so we haven't been able to get online and write our e-mails.I hope that everything is going well with the move and the new apartment you are staying at. Good luck looking for a house, I know you will find one that you absolutely love. Everything is going great, teaching a whole lot and preparing people for some baptisms coming up in about a month or so. Thank you so much for the pictures, It's nice to see everyone's face, like you say a picture is worth a thousand words.Sorry I was just able to read the e-mails and send this quick note, next week on on Monday hopefully the internet is still good and I will be able to write a bit longer of a letter.

Enjoy the picture, we took that in a place called Mandela Park.

Love you,
Elder Chase Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment