Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 57: October 10, 2011

Hello Family, Another Transfer

Thank you for the pictures those were fantastic! and that Jeep looks pretty sweet! looks like a sweet ride! I am glad you all had a good week, Dad likes his job and probably is already a member at all of those golf courses In PTC and is loving life. Momma's back in town with all of her old friends from Georgia, I am really glad you are enjoying it, you both deserve it.

My week was pretty enjoyable as well, the second picture of the ones I attached is from Thursday, basically we caught a mole that has been digging around in our yard after our weekly planning/ Lunch time. We were both in shock to actually have caught it because we were just playing around. All we had to do was pour large amounts of water into the whole and he came swimming up, it was really cool never actually seen one of those guys. A part of me wanted to have those smoke sticks that Dad and I used to get those moles from our yard in Serenity lane.

Other than that the missionary work is going really well here, It is amazing to me how Heavenly Father puts people in our path, this week I think we had a couple of people placed in our path who have been prepared by the Lord to hear our message. One in particular is a Lady named Nomveliso. I think the way we found her was totally inspired. On exchanges with Elder Ruzai on Tuesday one of our appointments fell through at university, so we decided to ask around where our investigator might be instead of giving them a call. As we were talking to a few people we ran into Nomveliso who inquired what we were doing wearing smart clothes, it was a perfect opportunity to tell her all about us and our message. She was so receptive and willing to learn I was amazed, we taught her all about the message of the Restoration and left her with a Book of Mormon to read. She was so excited to have additional scripture to read from our Heavenly Father, that day I really felt like I was truly an instrument in the Lord's hand reaching out to his beloved children. There is no better feeling than that.

Mom living with three other Elders is very entertaining, we all have pretty good personalities so it makes it interesting and fun. We have a whole lot of fun and enjoy each others company a whole lot, overall It is just a good experience,

I know that you will all enjoy your week! I pray that you all will and that you will be successful in everything that you do.

Love,
Elder Nielsen



No comments:

Post a Comment