Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 59: October 24, 2011

Greetings

Hello everyone,

Everything is doing great and this past week was a good one. We had a bunch of investigators come to church on Sunday which always puts a smile on a missionaries face. We have had some pretty good success in getting new investigators as well. There are a lot of people who are willing to hear our message, so we are really busy with teaching people about the Restored Gospel.

We have this one investigator who is really sweet, she has an incredible sense of truth when it comes to the Gospel. She is our Golden investigator right now, we plan on having her baptized on the 12th of November. More updates on that and other possible baptisms.

Thank you all so much for your letters, I can't believe it's almost Halloween what day is that exactly October 31st? wow I am sure all the young ones will have fun trick or Treating. That is always fun, there is no holiday like that here is SA.

Colin, that would be awesome if you landed a job for Delta what a cool experience that would be. I bet hearing President Uchtdorf's talks inspire you in more than one way. Actually I think they might inspire all of us in more than one way but for you probably a bit more ha. Wish you luck with all of those ducks you are hunting and also with this pursuit towards a career, wherever you end up you will do great. I sent you a letter, let me know if you get it because I wan't to know if it actually gets to you. I have heard that it is risky putting letters into the post from the Eastern Cape so just keep me updated.

Sister, I can imagine you doing the mommy thing, and it's a good picture. I bet you are absolutely loving it, I can tell from your e-mail that you are. Love you. Also thank you for sending that document I am on top of it and trying to send it onwards. have a great week!

Dad, your office is pretty sweet looking! those machines are beastly and sophisticated at the same time, Impressive. I am sure you are enjoying your new work and love that you are back in business. Colin told me Idaho had a bye week, maybe they can use this week to figure it out and salvage a couple of wins. Don't they play BYU this year?

Momma, thank you for your update, I hope all goes well with you this week. The only thing I can think for Christmas Ideas are socks, maybe one short sleeve shirt and a long sleeve shirt as well, and a super small wallet. Preferably a small leather one that you can slide cards into and have it be very discreet, the one I am thinking about is only a little bit bigger than an actual credit card. I don't really feel comfortable with a big and bulky wallet with all of these totsies around. Thank you!

Love you all,
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment