Hello's
So what is going on with the house mom?
We were only able to see the morning sessions of General Conference because the afternoon sessions were too late for us, so I feel like I missed a lot of it.
Well I have a new companion named Elder Davuke, he is from Fiji, and he is a little bit new on mission. However, he is really excited to do missionary work and together we are going to learn how to do missionary work much better. He speaks English well and likes to talk to everyone which is awesome. Elder Vernon was transferred to Paarl, which I was really excited about, weird to think it was over a year ago that I was serving there. Anyways Elder Davuke and I have already started to boost up our area a little more to have many options of people to teach, we have done a lot of different types of finding people.
Everything is going well and I am really happy to be staying here in Cleary Estate, there area a lot of things going on that I am excited about.
I hope all is well with you all, sorry for the short letter.
Love,
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment