Ariel do you have any idea when I have to accept my track at BYUI? That is the direction I am leaning towards.
We had a busy week with a lot of finding, which yielded lots of success. We have a lot of new people to teach and we have return appointments scheduled this week, so pretty soon we will know who is serious and who is pulling our leg. I am always excited in these types of situations on mission where you get to see if someone really grasped what you taught them or those who.. didn't hah. There are also some former investigators that we have set appointments for and we are really looking forward to teach them this upcoming week. Our Body Building investigator is awesome, it is difficult for him to come to church because of his work schedule but he is solid. I ordered an Afrikaans copy of the Book of Mormon and we were able to give it to him on Friday, he was really happy. We have a lot of people in our area who will one day be baptized but at this time right now each and every one of them has something standing in their way. In most cases they just need a bit of time. But for now we continue to work our hearts out and get going with new people to teach.
Days and Weeks and Months just continue to fly which is kind of scary. Missionary life is the only way my mind thinks in right now and I can't even imagine any different. I am just going to give it my all and really utilize all of the experience I have gained on mission to bless the lives of others.
Thank you all for your support, I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment