Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 84: April 16, 2012

Hello's

Well mom I am still in the same area I just have a new companion so everything is the same as far as flat, appliances and other things.

My companion cooks some pretty interesting things which I think are just as interesting as "what you got stew" basically where you throw whatever you got into a pot and cook it all up like. Thankfully we have some experienced missionary feeding members in our area who can cook some decent dishes. I am grateful for this area and my companion, it truly is a blessing.

We did meet some great people to teach this last week which was awesome, it feels good to find prepared people. Unfortunately we had to move our four baptismal dates back to the 12th of May but we are still excited for their willingness to get baptized and follow the Savior's example. The work is progressing well and we are excited for the future of our area with all of the work that we are doing in it.

I have not yet received that Easter Package but getting the post from Cape Town has been a bit hectic lately so that could be an explanation, I do look forward to it though :)

This past Sunday we finished watching the afternoon sessions of General Conference, wow there were some powerful talks! I cannot wait to have the ensign next month.

I am glad that you are on a contract with that house, actually I am not sure which house exactly you are talking about because it seems that there were two, but nonetheless I am thrilled that you are getting closer. That would be a fun little project to finish a basement. I have never done anything like that so it would be cool, and also all the yard work. Funny how I have taken such things for granted hah. 

Dad I am glad you are getting over your cold that you were able to stay in PTC for work. I can't believe you drove the golf cart to work hah! 

Addison thank you for the letter! enjoy school and your summer break coming up soon! good luck singing at your final assembly. 

Love you all sO MUCh

Elder Nielsen


**Note from Chase's mom in the weekly forwarded email: In a seperate e-mail to me, Chase said his release date is September 12th.  He will fly home on Thursday the 13th so depending on flights, he'll most likely get home on Friday the 14th of September.   I can't wait!   What a reunion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment