Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 86: April 30, 2012

Hello

Yes Mother I received the Easter package this week! It was awesome Thank you SO MUCH!

Uncle Kirt congratulations on purchasing a home in Ogden! I am wondering how far that will be away from Rexburg, maybe on some weekends I can help you with some yard work and other chores you'll have going.

Well this week was pretty productive, actually one of the most productive if you were to look at our stats for New Investigators.We came out with 11 this week, which is unheard of in the area we are serving in right now. Most of them are individuals, but we have one family that we met which were very receptive. We will see what will happen in our return appointments with them, hopefully it all goes well. It's a bummer when we go to follow up and the investigator isn't there, great we are back to square one.. hah oh well sometimes that is just what happens. This is the last full week of the transfer coming up, my bet is that I will stay for another 6 weeks here and then be transferred at the end of those. This will be my one and only 6 month area. We are working hard and keeping the pace up.


This past week I started to read The New Testament again in light of your new calling! Right now I am still in the Gospels but I will get deeper into it as I go. Also this week I started my D&C countdown. Since there are 138 sections of D&C I am reading every section top to bottom. Thats one a day for 138 days, which is how long I have left. The time is truly far spent and there is little remaining. 

Mom I am reallly glad that you love that house, I too cannot wait to see it. When do you think you will be moved in? 

Time for us to have a good P-day, sorry for the short e-mail.

Have a great Week everyone!

Love you,

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment